
Hey guys,
quick edit to the piece, I changed the wing, I thought it looked too juvenile. And I made sure the type is readable when it's printed. Anyways my add ons could be:
Minimal: Just a thick UV varnish on the connections and buttefly guy, (Could also be emboss)
Not-so-Minimal: Emboss on background connections (or varnish), and yellow metallic foil on the letters.
this looks great!
ReplyDeletean emboss on the background connections would be cool, it would be like you rolled it with a pizza cutter. it would feel nice. but too much maybe?
looks great gabe!
ReplyDeletei think foiled yellow letters would rock socks. the emboss on the connections might be hard to hit since the lines are so fine though? or did you mean embossing the (currently) blue/gray lines without any color?
oh and shouldn't it read "than" right now?
it should be than
ReplyDeleteyikes
good catch!