i think it's really good. the only things that throw me off a bit are the sharp edges on the table and book. Everything else has such a nice hand-drawn line quality and those just stand out as vector lines almost.
I really like this...and this is exactly the sort of color palette I imagined when I saw your roughs. (ps: there's some particularly good linemanship on that foreshortened shoe)
i think it's really good. the only things that throw me off a bit are the sharp edges on the table and book. Everything else has such a nice hand-drawn line quality and those just stand out as vector lines almost.
ReplyDeleteyea i had a really hard time drawing them and ended up using line drawing tools... I'll look into softening them up
ReplyDeleteI really like this...and this is exactly the sort of color palette I imagined when I saw your roughs.
ReplyDelete(ps: there's some particularly good linemanship on that foreshortened shoe)