skip to main |
skip to sidebar
here it is... sort of

It's pretty rough but the idea is mostly there. There's two pages on the pdf, because the lines on the second one will be gloss, so all you'll see at first will be what's on page one. The fish shapes will be more texture-ish kinda like rubberstamps (but i'll see how that turns out). the colour wheel might be more "graceful" in the ay it comes apart. and the lines (gloss) will be more refined (right now they are from an old image, I'll redraw new ones for this one and they'll be coming out of the orange fish's mouth. Let me know what you think and if you have any feedback since I missed the crit. I feel it's kind of obscure...
I like the color and I like the composition. "What is water" gets kind of lost however. Looks great
ReplyDeletethanks! i'll redraw the "water lines," these are just a place holder for now.
ReplyDeleteCool idea. Are you going to do the texture on the shapes digitally, or with some kind of actual stampy-painty media?
ReplyDeleteI'll carve the fish shapes out of soft linoleum and then print a few different versions so they are not all the same.
ReplyDelete